Carve your career with the right job opportunity
Title: Sr. Java Developer / Architect
Location: Hyderabad, India
We specialize in building quality software products that address the needs of the Human Capital Management space. Our product Talent Pathway (ATS), a cloud-based recruiting software, is founded by a group of passionate techies who are focused on not only building quality software products but also obsessed with the quality of service delivered to the customers. Our product is built with the latest and cutting edge technologies that meet the ever-changing needs of the recruiting / staffing industry and will be offered on a software-as-a-service model. For more info, visit www.talentpathway.com
- Work with Product Manager to agree on requirements.
- Design and develop a framework for highly configurable application (covering UI, middle-tier &
Data Persistence layers)
- Implement security model and data encryption
- Implement an abstraction layer that helps streamline the code
- Implement RESTful APIs & CRUD operations using Java and Spring
- Performance tuning of the application
- Deploy/host the application in a cloud environment supporting multi-tenant model
- Be on call for supporting production environment 24/7 on demand basis
- Troubleshoot issues and provide fixes
- 6+ years of development experience in developing enterprise applications using the Java
- 4+ years of experience in Web Application Development using Spring framework, JSON & XML
parsers, and other web related technologies
- 2+ years of experience in using ElasticSearch
- Doing Architecture and Design as required
- Experience working with Git versioning tool
- Familiar with Agile process
- Mentoring team members, performing code reviews
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience with AngularJS 2.x
- Familiarity with Single Page Application development
- Experience working in a large-scale enterprise application development
- Understanding of Cloud development/deployment is a plus.
- Understanding of multi tenancy with customers across the globe.
- Candidates with any Graduation/Diploma or Equivalent and good communication Skills & Positive Attitude are eligible.
- Should have good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- Should be a good team player.