Carve your career with the right job opportunity
Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Hyderabad, India
We specialize in building quality software products that address the needs of the Human Capital Management space. Our product Talent Pathway (ATS), a cloud-based recruiting software, is founded by a group of passionate techies who are focused on not only building quality software products but also obsessed with the quality of service delivered to the customers. Our product is built with the latest and cutting edge technologies that meet the ever-changing needs of the recruiting / staffing industry and will be offered on a software-as-a-service model. For more info, visit www.talentpathway.com
- Implement RESTful APIs & CRUD operations using Java and Spring
- Develop UI pages that render the data by consuming the RESTful APIs
- Performance tuning of the application
- Implement security model and data encryption
- Design and develop a framework for highly configurable application (covering UI, middle-tier & Data Persistence layers)
- Implement an abstraction layer that helps streamline the code
- Deploy/host the application in a cloud environment supporting multi-tenant model
- Be on call for supporting production environment 24/7 for a few days of each month
- Troubleshoot issues and provide fixes
- At least 6 years of development experience in developing enterprise applications using Java programming language and
- At least 4 years of Web Application Development using Spring framework, JSON & XML parsers, and other web related technologies
- Experience working with Git versioning tool
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Working knowledge of NoSQL DBs
- Experience with AngularJS 2.x
- Experience is using Kendo UI Widgets in Web pages
- Familiarity with Single Page Applicant development
- Experience with UI/UX design encompassing Responsive Design and CSS themes
- Experience working in a large scale enterprise application development
- Understanding of Cloud development/deployment is a plus.
- Candidates with any Graduation/Diploma or Equivalent and good communication Skills & Positive Attitude are eligible.
- Should have good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- Should be a good team player.